Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Kisses




I worked on this video all day yesterday and after uploading it to another site who disabled my audio I have decided to just not upload to that site. You see videos just like this one all over that site but for some reason mine keep being messed with.

Any way this is just something I was having fun with hope you all like it. I have added a list of all the songs that are here so you can check them out.

Song list:
Conway Twitty ~~ Kiss an Angel Goodmorning
Lita Ford ~~ Kiss Me Deadly
Keith Urban ~~ I Wanna Kiss a Girl
Shania Twain ~~ When You Kiss Me
The Cranberries ~~ Kiss Me
Betty Everett ~~ It's in His Kiss
Faith Hill ~~ This Kiss

All the videos are from Summit Entertainment

***ALL RIGHTS OF MEDIA STAY WITH THE OWNERS***

No comments:

Post a Comment