Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Inspiring





So I was in Barns & Nobles today and had the wonderful pleasure of a little bit of time to myself. While I was there I came across a book that I sat down and started to look through. It was a whole book on Salvidor Dali and his art and life. As I looked through this book I got a deeper and better understanding of just how good Rob Pattinson did when he played this part. He looked so much like him and took on so many of Dali's mannerisms. I love the movie and watch it at least once a week.

If you want to see Rob as more then just Edward Cullen then you have to watch both Little Ashes and How to Be. If I were to list in order from most favorite to least favorite of the rolles Rob has played it would go like this.

#1 Art (How to Be)
#2 Salvidor Dali (Little Ashes)
#3 Daniel (The Bad Mothers Hand book)
#4 Toby (The Haunted Airman)
#5 Edward (The Twilight Saga)

Don't get me wrong I am a HUGE Twilight fan but I happen to like him in other roles better.

See you on the other side of crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment