Friday, November 6, 2009

"So What!"

I have been working very hard on a few of my screenplays and I am looking forward to putting them in to a few contests. It seems as if I have wondered around my whole life in a fog and now it is all coming clear. I have always had such a vast imagination and now with writing screenplays I get to channel that. I have been told so many times that I live in a fantasy world and that I look at life thru rose colored glasses. Well I say "So what!". It is because of those traits that I can think up so many different screenplays. From vampires to singers to mentally battered women, comedy to drama to scifi and a few real life ones too. Some days are easier then others but then the days were I can't stop writing are the best. I get a charater who starts to talk and speaks to me for hours. Some days they are all silent and I have to just study more so I am always doing something that has to do with the craft of screenwriting. Well enough for now I am off to take a walk and dream up more stories. Good night all and may your weekend be blessed and your angel watch over you.

See you on the other side of crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment